SL discounts?

LostKiwi

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
'93 500SL-32, '01 W210 Estate E240 (RIP), 02 R230 SL500, 04 Smart Roadster Coupe, 11 R350CDi
^ This! I looked at mine once for the laugh and it said 9 MPG lmao
I once had a V8 land Rover did that on an good day, 11mpg if you really tried.
A days off road work was very hard on the wallet.....

Last edited:

rorywquin

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
An old B-Class.
A days off road work was very hard on the wallet.....

Ditto..... I once did an off-road trip that maxed out the consumption gauge of my Landcruiser (40L/100Km or about 7mpg) during a desert crossing (~1100 parallel sand-dunes).

OP
O

Oskar

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
sl500, RR Vogue, VW Golf, Volv0 940
Wife getting impatient....were picking the SL500 up this coming Monday the 9th.

Has anyone got any opinions on car detailers in Sussex / Surrey? My last car had a Gtechniq ceramic coating and it worked very well.

Managed to get a better discount in the end on a stock car with a manufacture date of October 2019 in Brilliant Blue. Grand Edit Premium with the driving assistant for £63k down from £94K, some 33%. Will still lose a chuck as its driven away though.

Mind you, with Coronavirus, they may become even more of a bargain......or it that car...owner...virus?

rorywquin

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
An old B-Class.
Wife getting impatient....were picking the SL500 up this coming Monday the 9th.

Has anyone got any opinions on car detailers in Sussex / Surrey? My last car had a Gtechniq ceramic coating and it worked very well.

Managed to get a better discount in the end on a stock car with a manufacture date of October 2019 in Brilliant Blue. Grand Edit Premium with the driving assistant for £63k down from £94K, some 33%. Will still lose a chuck as its driven away though.

Mind you, with Coronavirus, they may become even more of a bargain......or it that car...owner...virus?

What bumped the price to 94K ? I'm finding them in the low 80s.

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Not sure on detailers in your area but product wise I’d recommend Gyeon MOHS highly

harrye500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2017 W213 OM654 E220 Estate (the main driver) and 2010 A207 E500 (now 'the Summer Car')
Well done Oskar, please post some pics in various different poses (the car of course, not you) for us lesser persons to salivate over :D . I think all MB owners like to see an SL in all its glory whatever model we own

davemercedes

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2007 Merc 220 CDi Est Auto Av (s203)
Hi Oskar
Sorry I'm late to the party - welcome and hope you both enjoy your new car (I'm sure you will)!

OP
O

Oskar

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Well done Oskar, please post some pics in various different poses (the car of course, not you) for us lesser persons to salivate over :D . I think all MB owners like to see an SL in all its glory whatever model we own
Yes, I think that you'd prefer the car...l'll have to figure out how to post pics on this site though - Im sure my wife can help as I am a bit of a computerphobe,

Sadly this coming Monday looks like another wet day,

OP
O

Oskar

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Hi Oskar
Sorry I'm late to the party - welcome and hope you both enjoy your new car (I'm sure you will)!
Thank you kind Sir. We'll hope for better weather soon, so the top can come down!

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom