SL55 "ABC malfunction visit workshop"

OP
guitar

guitar

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL55 AMG. 2004
Well, Alex Crow has tried to flush the system to no avail, and so diagnosed the issue with ABC as being in need of a new Valve Block.
Also while he has my car I have asked him to replace the Secondary Air Pump which hasn't worked for some time.
And also for a new soft close thingy in the boot lid :)
And then finally an "A" service.
Should hopefully all be sorted by this time next week.

flowrider

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL500 (R230)
Well, Alex Crow has tried to flush the system to no avail, and so diagnosed the issue with ABC as being in need of a new Valve Block.
Also while he has my car I have asked him to replace the Secondary Air Pump which hasn't worked for some time.
The valve block can be refubed with new seals.

ajlsl600

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
clk3202001,sl6002003 with everything regrettably sold ,A class 170cdi auto. NG/TF1800 ML250
Thanks everyone I will get it to local MB for a diagnosis, and then maybe try this Alex Crow fella, Stowmarket is a little over an hour away, so not too bad if he can help.

listen to lk. not investigating ABC issues ,and a few others can really make you cry!!!!!

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
If you ask Phil @Welwyn Merx he has the parts in stock and a clean environment to rebuild the block for you.

OP
guitar

guitar

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL55 AMG. 2004
Thanks guys but, already have the parts, and my view on this is: new is best, especially as I will be selling the car in the near future, and want it to be as good as it can be.
To pass it on with complete confidence, is important to me.
Had the 55 for nine years loved every minute of driving it, and sorted all the usual issues.

Time for another 'New religion'

OP
guitar

guitar

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL55 AMG. 2004
All sorted, thanks to Alex Crow, in Stowmarket.

Car is now listed here for sale in the "Classifieds" ... Have a look let me know what you think ?? :)

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom