SL55 vs Brabus SL Ride Height Issue

ricky s

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
as signature
I have a brabus lowering module on my E55, only recently fitted by MB, I dont know if this of help, (I am totally non mechanical), but I did read the fitting and initial start up procedure, (still have the instructions somewhere), it stated that once the module is fitted, the batteries reinstated, that the car should be raised at first to the highest suspension setting, then to the lowest setting, and this action would trigger the brabus module. I am wondering to weather with the batteries having been disconnected, that this procedure has not been carried out and needs to be. A long shot, especially as I don,t know a thing about these items. As for speaking to Brabus, absolute nightmare! nothing happens very quickly, need to be patient, I eventually got my answers to my queries over the course of 2 weeks, via numerous E mails.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
I have a brabus lowering module on my E55, only recently fitted by MB, I dont know if this of help, (I am totally non mechanical), but I did read the fitting and initial start up procedure, (still have the instructions somewhere), it stated that once the module is fitted, the batteries reinstated, that the car should be raised at first to the highest suspension setting, then to the lowest setting, and this action would trigger the brabus module. I am wondering to weather with the batteries having been disconnected, that this procedure has not been carried out and needs to be. A long shot, especially as I don,t know a thing about these items. As for speaking to Brabus, absolute nightmare! nothing happens very quickly, need to be patient, I eventually got my answers to my queries over the course of 2 weeks, via numerous E mails.

This all makes some sense,, the car is not recognizing the module as things stand,,thank you for your input

Top Bottom