SLK Interiors, Renovate.

busby20

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SLK's 2, CLK320 Cabriolet.
Most owners come across minor damage or scuffs on the interior of the SLK, mainly because the interiors are fairly compact and when you lug things in and out you usually end up with a scrape or a scuff mark which detracts from the interior and can also expose the black plastic underneath all the top coats - which has happened to both my SLK's and although one is Anthracite and you don't really notice the marks, the other is Sand quartz, which really shows the unsightly marks on the door handles, trim etc,. Anyway, I was looking for a solution which would restore the interior but look the part, and I found it on e-bay (see link) which I have now bought and received today:) so, will give it a try asap and post results, meantime, anyone who has the same problem could try the link to this company and see what they think:D

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/VOLICO-de

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Many dealers use such things, do use sparingly and just enough to colour

antijam

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2003 SLK320
I have used Volico products to restore door pulls, centre console and steering wheel on my SLK. The colour match is excellent, and a first class result is possible. The paints can be used to successfully touch up wear or scratches, or if the plastic panels are very badly marked, a complete respray is possible - the Volico site even includes videos on how to do it!

http://www.volico.de/shop/

OP
busby20

busby20

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SLK's 2, CLK320 Cabriolet.
Tried it on a door handle this weekend, looks and matches perfectly:p will probably do the rest of interior next weekend:cool:

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom