slk mesh grille - replacement grilles

Status
Not open for further replies.

a weeks

Reaction score
can anyone help ? , i have seen a SLK with a stainless steel mesh type grille, has anyone any info on this item..looks pretty cool..thanks

Koolvin

Reaction score
Website
www.mbclub.co.uk
slk mesh grille

let me help:

11pic07.jpg

OP
A

a weeks

Reaction score
slk mesh grille

cool
cheers jason

OP
A

a weeks

Reaction score
slk mesh grille

koolvin, what a star, could you please supply me with the details...sorry for the dealy in replying and acknowledging your response
many thanks weeksy

Reaction score
slk mesh grille

I spoke with the guy at the UK gtg who owned the blue SLK in the picture. He told me that they fitted the grill at the factory as an apology coz they forgot to fit a full Bose sound system.  He had to wait (30 Minutes!!!) while they completed the upgrade.

Koolvin

Reaction score
Website
www.mbclub.co.uk
slk mesh grille

Quote: from Simon Enticknap on 9:49 am on May 5, 2002
I spoke with the guy at the UK gtg who owned the blue SLK in the picture. He told me that they fitted the grill at the factory as an apology coz they forgot to fit a full Bose sound system.  He had to wait (30 Minutes!!!) while they completed the upgrade.

IC, Where did the owners run of to then? I never saw the Blue SLK owners at all :/ they get lost on the way to the pub? or did they wait for the dark rain  cloud at birdslip?

Reaction score
slk mesh grille

I believe someone told me that they had other appointments so couldn't come to the pub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom