Slk200k (r170)

owenrich

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
slk
Hi all, need an answer to a silly question please. Underneath the car just below the lift points there is a rubber "bung", couldn't think of a better word, I have one of the four missing, what is it? What is it for and do I need it? I just like to make sure everything is as it should be!! Cheers. Owen.

jibcl500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CL500,ML55,SLK280
its the jacking point for when the car is lifted on a ramp or trolly jack, MB can supply them.

jib

OP
O

owenrich

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
slk
Hi Jib, off course, thanks mate. I do like the full set, even if I don't appear to have it sometimes!! Cheers. Owen.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom