Someone hit our C Class

The Hooded Claw

Reaction score
however did that MUST have damaged their own car did they leave any paint from their's on your car ??? go back to the car park & have a walk around looking for cars with damage on them & bits of YOUR colour paint.

Alternativly, just sit & wait for the first Blond Female to walk out of the Station & go to her car

BOUND TO BE HER!!!!!

& now I'll hide under my desk for 4 hours !!!!!

Keith

Lisa Jayne

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1998 SLK 230K & 2003 ML270 CDI Inspiration
Alternativly, just sit & wait for the first Blond Female to walk out of the Station & go to her car

BOUND TO BE HER!!!!!

& now I'll hide under my desk for 4 hours !!!!!

Keith

Hope your comfy under your desk as 4 Hours may not be long enough! ;) :D

Micman

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C180K Avantgarde SE
She must have got her own bumper caught in Jib's as she reversed out

Yeah probably got hit by another woman driving a big merc that her husband brought for her! :lol::lol::lol:

Someone scraped the front corner of my C-class in a car park only weeks after I bought it. Was only a scrape that took the paint back to the white primer - but it seriously ****** me off when I came back and found it and they had left without a note.

Fortunately for me the father-in-law runs a coachwork company!

Last edited:
OP
jibcl500

jibcl500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CL500,ML55,SLK280
She must have got her own bumper caught in Jib's as she reversed out

No chance my coop doesnt park anywhere near the wifes mercs, ive seen what she can do!!!

jib

OP
jibcl500

jibcl500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CL500,ML55,SLK280
Ive ordered all the parts from BM total of £465.00 inc vat, went through EPC to identify what was needed. I have a local chap that paints panels at £150 + vat and he is very good.

jib

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
No chance my coop doesnt park anywhere near the wifes mercs, ive seen what she can do!!!

jib

I did not mean your good lady,,I meant the other lady parked next door to her car,,and it was she who reversed out catching your wife's bumper

Mr Teddy Bear

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1998 W208 CLK 230K SPORT: MG F 1.8VVC: Flame Red Rover 216GTi
Those who were at MB World will remember perhaps that there was less damage to my front wing than JB's C Class! and that idiot brushed past me doing a good 70mph. That must have been done by a light van or some thing similar................driven by a bloke at a rough guess at speed.

britnordic

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2006 SLK 200 & 2013 E Class 220
Hi Jib

just read the thread, sorry to see, knowing you were polishing it up last time I was with you! Hope its back on the road soon.

Tony

booyaford

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1988 mercedes 230te(recycled). jaguar soveriegn majestic 4.0 lwb(sold).mercedes 1992 300 ce
hello mate
just browsing came across damage to your c class thats criminal.
had the same two months ago some..... well you know, smacked mine as you can see.
i drove for an hour and checked loads of cars for scuff and paint to no avail though, if i would have found them well i would be behind bars now.
regards marco

Attachments

• car gordon 013.jpg
    car gordon 013.jpg
    366.1 KB · Views: 15
OP
jibcl500

jibcl500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CL500,ML55,SLK280
Hi Jib

just read the thread, sorry to see, knowing you were polishing it up last time I was with you! Hope its back on the road soon.

Tony

Thanks Tony.

Well all parts arrived tuesday, Took the bumpers front and rear in to be painted £150 each, and will rebuild tomorrow so out tomorrow night in a nice shiny c class. Great car the W203 220cdi estate.

I will get all my Mercs together one day when I get chance to wash them all at the sometime and take some pictures.

Ive noticed on this thread there seems to be quite a few comments about female drivers and Id just like to say that I think its not nice to make the sexist remarks as seem on the thread.
I would like to take this opportunity to whole heartedly support the comments made and I agree that most women cant drive for toffee. My wife is the perfect example.

jib

100%Bitch

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
215 CL600, 216 Facelift CL500, 172 SLK55, Nissan Cube, R170 SLK230 & an Auto Trail Comanche.
Thanks Tony.

Well all parts arrived tuesday, Took the bumpers front and rear in to be painted £150 each, and will rebuild tomorrow so out tomorrow night in a nice shiny c class. Great car the W203 220cdi estate.

I will get all my Mercs together one day when I get chance to wash them all at the sometime and take some pictures.

Ive noticed on this thread there seems to be quite a few comments about female drivers and Id just like to say that I think its not nice to make the sexist remarks as seem on the thread.
I would like to take this opportunity to whole heartedly support the comments made and I agree that most women cant drive for toffee. My wife is the perfect example.

jib

I'm glad you said most women.

Top Bottom