Something Amazing...

300SL

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2007 W216 CL63 AMG
Yesterday, I have some time of work so I thought I would just for a drive. I have not done this in years and I have missed the sensation of you and your car in perfect harmony. Listening to that 6.2 V8 growl it's way through the countryside.

It was something I want to do more.

S.Speed

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Older Citroen Now :-(
You have a beautiful car there and you really should enjoy it more...Much more.. (We are dead a long time)..
I drive long distances often..
Thats the whole point of liking cars and motoring..
Despite the various governments best attempts at making it unenjoyable I enjoy it still..
They make the road conditions crappy by designing the most half arsed one way systems (or not designing them) in order to make driving unpleasant and yet I still like driving..
What they overlook is the fact that the human can adapt to ever degrading conditions so that it becomes "Normal"

Starting to rant now...

E320mark

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E320 cdi sport 2007
Yesterday, I have some time of work so I thought I would just for a drive. I have not done this in years and I have missed the sensation of you and your car in perfect harmony. Listening to that 6.2 V8 growl it's way through the countryside.

It was something I want to do more.

What a nice way to spend some time off! There is nothing better than going for a drive to relax and chill out! Sadly my car doesn't make the same noise yours does :(

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
As Lilian had a black mood yesterday afternoon, I decided to do some errands on my own, and for the first time I really booted the CL up to the max where I could, good fun and I really enjoyed that. I felt better when I got back home, so thank you CL:D

toby1

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1998 CL420 C140; 1997 SL500 R129
I enjoyed the chatter of my start-up this morning, with added blue smoke thrown in for free.

JagsB

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124 260E
There is nothing better than blowing the cobwebs out your car with a good blast and the car actually runs better after being worked a little harder.

Although I tried that on Monday at silverstone and got from the pit garage to the end of the pit lane and that was it. Rain stopped play :-(

PKNutsy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML 280 CDI Sport
I have recently purchase a ML 280 CDI Sport. It's a 3.0 V6 Turbo. I have only just tickled her to be honest but this morning i was going up a gradual incline and i gave it a we bit of a nudged and it took off with a throaty V6 Growl! Awesome!:D

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom