Sprinter 312D Fault Code Help

ki_saj_ng

Reaction score
Website
www.rsautos.co.uk
Your Mercedes
sprinter, skyline r32 gtr, civic type r's
Hi,

I have a sprinter (1997) 312D with a limp mode problem, its been intermitant for the past couple months. I have had post on here about the turbo not kicking in with very little response so im starting a new thread due to an update.

The last time I had the sprinter diagnosed it came back with no faults however today it has.

The following codes were recovered:

P1351 The start of delivery control loop or the start of injection control loop is faulty

P0500 Vehicle Speed Signal

P1352 Component B27 is faulty

I need help on actually narrowing these faults down?

Diagnosis man said either the ECU is knackered/faulty because last time it didnt show any codes/faults and this time it has or its a faulty injection pump???

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

phasesonix

Reaction score
i have done some research and discovered this is a "needle lift sensor"

is this located in an actual injector or is it in the injector pump?

thanks

it's inside the injector with the wire going to it-It has a brown plug on the end.

dieselman

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A diesel
Before condemning the injector try cleaning the contacts in the connector as the output voltage is tiny.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom