sprinter fault code.

UKJeffP

Reaction score
Read fault code with my Ebay multiplex special today (lol) and have esp fault code C15FS which will not reset.

Could anyone oblige me with the meaning of this code.

I would have had it but had a hard drive failure over the weekend.

Thanks in anticipation

Jeff

D3AN

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes C180 Esprit
Would probably do you good to get it read from another machine, did call my friend at MB this evening to see if he had ever encountered this type of code, unfortunetly the answer was no.

Doesn't seem the code reader is doing you any favours. If your in the Midlands area I could recommend someone for you.

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
Possibly that code refers to the machine and telling you its faulty....I think if you try looking on here for a website for the machine you are using it will give a code cross reference

OP
U

UKJeffP

Reaction score
Hi
Thanks for suggestions.

This is all to do with my original Sprinter Brake Problem.

The codes come from Carsoft 7.4

The original errors were C140F AND C11EF which reset and were listed as actual errors then cleared.

The C15FS error is listed as actual error then when cleared becomes a Stored error. When retested comes back as an Actual Error. So it seems as if the errors are permanently there.

The result is permanent ABS ESP and TC lights.

I am now assuming that the second hand unit is faulty.

Rub is the original unit leak turned out to be a factory cross thread on the rear brake pipe. But this idiot dropped it and broke the plastic casing exposing the electronics. and it now shows faults that it didn't have before. ooops.

Top Bottom