Startech..Poole..Dorset

AMGeed

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 C180K
Just had a CPSensor fitted at Startech on my E280 prior to selling and it's a thumbs up for them as an alternative indi' in my area.

Car dropped off at 12 30pm and a phone call at 15 10 advising the car is ready. Couldn't do the customer car wash as the heat is too high and I would just have water marks on the dark paintwork.

This repair was done for £177 which broke down as £93 for the sensor, £53 for labour and the dreaded VAT on top.
Incidentally, the car was put on STAR to find this fault and I wasn't charged a penny for that. I'm satisfied:D

Pathfinder

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLC 220 CDi Sport Diesel Year 2008
Why don't you suggest to them, that they join this forum.

OP
AMGeed

AMGeed

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 C180K
I have a feeling they may have some connection to the MBClub.UK.

I saw some of their literature in the waiting area anyway. I will ask them next visit as a prospective sponsor , or at least another recommended indi' is always welcome.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom