1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stereo system help please

Discussion in 'Electrics, Vacuum, Ignition and ECU' started by Mickey42, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Mickey42

Mickey42 Active Member

Your Mercedes:
    2005 CLK 320
    Can anybody please advise me how to utilise any inputs/outputs? Can the video button be used for video/av? And is it possible to run a sub output? Thanks in advance Guys.

Attached Files:

2. AnthonyUK

AnthonyUK Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    C240 estate 2002
    Hi.
    I think that is a COMAND NTG1 and if so there may be a media interface kit available but is probably pretty expensive so you could just replace the head unit for an Android device for under £300 - https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=clk+android+8.0&_sacat=0

If you would like DAB+, music from SD Card/Spotify, Bluetooth streaming and calling, upto date nav apps, reverse camera etc this is the way to go.
    These also have audio line outs including sub and audio/video in/out.

Are there any CD changers or other add-on boxes (fibre optic) that might complicate a replacement?

3. OP
    Mickey42

Mickey42 Active Member

Your Mercedes:
    2005 CLK 320
    Hi, it has got the cd changer in the glove box. It has bluetooth mode too on the head unit.
    Cheers