Sun shining and wind deflector happiness

dbean

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W208 CLK 320
Just wanted to say that the sun is shining down here on the south coast and so I've just taken advantage by heading out for a drive with the top down and my new (to me) wind deflector in place for the first time. These things work so well eh?

I'm really impressed with how little buffeting you get with it in place. :D Now I want the flapppy thing that fits under the reat seat and you pull up to hook into the deflector for extra wind deflectiness.

So happy I just created a new word !!

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Thank you for your nice happy post,,I am pleased for you, and yes the deflectors work well

Mr CLK

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK Cabriolet '04. C Class '65.
Am jealous of you dbean, not because you have a wind deflector but because you have nice weather where you are and its cold and wet in the North West where I am!

littlebrooklyn

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2016 A180d
Am jealous of you dbean, not because you have a wind deflector but because you have nice weather where you are and its cold and wet in the North West where I am!

You need to come South :D

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded

It was nice down here,,but all that has gone now and raining as usaul,so no better down here on the SW coast

littlebrooklyn

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2016 A180d
And Kieth is still digging the garden :(

Well he's given up now, he's dug up half the trees and shrubs in the front and tried in vain to find somewhere in the back to plant them :rolleyes:

So he's now sitting on the sofa with his eyes closed and he's totally cream crackered :(

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom