Sunroof not working

simon tompkins

Reaction score
hi guys i think its my time to be unlucky what with the problems my mrs car has had its now developed another one,i must say these later mercedes are rubbish,and im now completely fed up with this so called car, the sunroof has now decided to stop working even though the inner sun shade works okay i cant get the roof to open or move at all,i have been working on the passenger door,but this is all put back together again and all working so im now wondering what the problem is,any help would be much appreciated as im now completely peed off

thanks simon

c220 cdi 52 plate

Last edited:

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
The control for the roof comes from the control module in the door,,have you blown a fuse

OP
S

simon tompkins

Reaction score
hi malcom where would the fuses be located as i dont have any booklets on this car.

thanks simon

OP
S

simon tompkins

Reaction score
i have also just removed the door panel again (im getting quick at this)and all the plugs are pushed in okay also i didnt unplug any of them when doing the door lock.i presume the module is sealed

thanks simon

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom