Sunroof problem

Nitecard

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2015 C250 Estate
I appear to have posted this in the wrong place! - reposted in tech forum.

I'm hoping someone can help.

I've got a 2015 C250 Estate W205 with panoramic roof.

I had the roof open and as I picked up speed on a dual carriageway I closed it, when I went to open it after I had parked up, it won't open, whatever way I press or pull the button all it does is tilt then close and when closed one corner on the rear edge is proud by about 10mm, also the blinds do not move.

I was hoping there was an emergency manual control as I had on an older Merc, but nothing in the handbook and Youtube videos show taking the interior light apart. I was hoping on manually opening it to see if a foreign body had got into the tracks.

Resetting the sunroof does nothing.

Any suggestions please.

Thanks in anticipation.

Last edited:
OP
N

Nitecard

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2015 C250 Estate
I'm hoping someone can help.

I've got a 2015 C250 Estate W205 with panoramic roof.

I had the roof open and as I picked up speed on a dual carriageway I closed it, when I went to open it after I had parked up, it won't open, whatever way I press or pull the button all it does is tilt then close and when closed one corner on the rear edge is proud by about 10mm, also the blinds do not move.

I was hoping there was an emergency manual control as I had on an older Merc, but nothing in the handbook and Youtube videos show taking the interior light apart. I was hoping on manually opening it to see if a foreign body had got into the tracks.

Resetting the sunroof does nothing.

Any suggestions please.

Thanks in anticipation.

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom