Sussex Service

coupefan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Clk 200 Kompressor 2004 w209 M271
Hi, can anyone recommend a reasonable price, Indie or MB service place near Eastbourne or Brighton? I'm looking for a major service, engine oil/filter, HT leads, plugs, transmission oil/filter (auto), air filter etc...(what else should I get done at 80,000 miles?).

dozypillock

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 320 Elegance 2002 C209
Hi, can anyone recommend a reasonable price, Indie or MB service place near Eastbourne or Brighton? I'm looking for a major service, engine oil/filter, HT leads, plugs, transmission oil/filter (auto), air filter etc...(what else should I get done at 80,000 miles?).

Foe what its worth, I live near Brighton, but would recommend travelling that bit further and visiting Ollie at PCS. He is highly regarded by anybody who has been there, and genuinely loves Mercedes, and knows his stuff.

Neil

OP
C

coupefan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
thanks guys, have emailed both, although MBS's contact form wasn't working...I have so far had some ridiculous quotes and one decent one. I will report back after getting it done ;-)

OP
C

coupefan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Seat belt stuck out :-(

Hi all, I did the plugs myself, new Iridium NGK's and running very smoothly. The oil change was done by National and was a bit hit and miss but all ok now. The best help I got for the other work was from Steve at Stevensons in Maidstone. They gave me a pretty good quote for all of the work. However, I am now stuck and can't drive anywhere because today I got in the car and the driver's seat belt was stuck. The mechanical arm just kept coming out and going back in again! I gave the belt a tug and it came out but with no tension and it wont go back in again! The belt is now fully out so I can't drive it. I have looked at many forums and it is a very tricky job to get the trim off and get to the seat belt tensioner or spring. I'm sure it's just a broken clip or something so I am loath to take it to the MB dealer. Any suggestions guys?
Many thanks.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom