Swapping parts between Vito w638 and E320 w210 cdi

Smaltze

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E320 S210 2002
Hi I have recently bought a vito 112 cdi 2002. I am also breaking my beloved E320 2001.

The van is great, but the interior is pretty tragic. Sofar I have taken the e320 passenger seat and mounted it as the van drivers seat which has worked great. Id love to do more swaps as the e320 interior is great and still in good condition.

Could anyone shed light on whats possible here. Firstly does anyone know how I could go about wiring in the electrics for the new seat, even if it was just attaching them to a converted drill battery or something for temporary use.

Will the speakers likely fit?

Id love to swap the steering wheel too, is that possible?

Would the springs possibly fit? not that that is important.

TaffPhillips

Registered
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Vito Mk1 2.2 CDI
Hey Smaltze

I too have a MK1 Vito (110 CDI) and I am having a full restoration done on it currently.

I was looking at doing some donations from an E320 to the Vito also but I was considering buying a E320 with a view to taking the Engine, Turbo, ECU, Fuel Pump etc and having it dropped into the Van.

If you come across any information which you think might be useful in your project please let me know.

My biggest question is whether the 3.0 engine from the E320 will bolt on to my gearbox from the Vito but I'm struggling to find someone who can confirm before I shell out on an E320 donor car!!

Regards

Taff

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom