[Spares] TA57Y SL number plate

renton

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML270 and A210
Posted here on behalf of a friend.
He's looking for £950.
Can only go on 57 cars or younger.
Just to clarify, in order to comply with DVLA regs, it should be displayed as TA57 YSL - but where's the fun in that :D
If interested, drop me a line and I'll pass on his number.

124coupe

Reaction score
A local business owner has a plate that spells his surname - at least it does when wrongly spaced.

He has had his workshop make plates that move under control of a small switch on the dash as he had already received the DVLA warning notice after the local Police lost their patience with him and he didn't want to lose entitlement to the plate....

I can image the combo of driving an SL and an illegal plate would be like a magnet and iron filings!

ncooper

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1984 Mercedes Benz 280 SL,1993 Mercedes Benz 190E Manual,1993 Mercedes Benz 190E Auto
I possess two "personalised plates",neither of which spell anything at all.

I am not sure what message the person who rearranges the spacing of a plate to make a word or name is sending but the message I am receiving is definitely not what they intend.

I can only assume that your local business owner has some deep inadequacy elsewhere in his life.

I have never been able to see the entertainment value of a number plate but perhaps I am now just a Grumpy Old Man.

Regards,
Nick.

roofless

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
w124 e220 estate
A local business owner has a plate that spells his surname - at least it does when wrongly spaced.

He has had his workshop make plates that move under control of a small switch on the dash as he had already received the DVLA warning notice after the local Police lost their patience with him and he didn't want to lose entitlement to the plate....

I can image the combo of driving an SL and an illegal plate would be like a magnet and iron filings!
is it a Q-plate or a 007 :lol:

124coupe

Reaction score
Its 451 MON and he's Simon..well, most of the time anyway.

roofless

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
w124 e220 estate
:rolleyes: It's M4 ADY..well some of the time anyway. ;)

124coupe

Reaction score
Anyway, re the OP, my view is its worth no more than any other "YSL" reg and I'm sure the Laurent clan are already sorted.

These "stretch the imagination and the law" plates seem to be dying out?

Online parts website for Mercedes:www.partsformercedes-benz.com
Parts for Mercedes-Benz provides a wide choice of OEM (Original Mercedes), quality aftermarket and performance mercedes parts at competitive prices. Our clear, easy to use online store takes the headache out of having to search for that part or accessory you need, with a service that is second to none.
Top Bottom