Tapatalk - any user feedback?

Srdl

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLC43 AMG 2018 (X253)
I know some members use the Tapatalk app with this forum. I usually prefer to use bespoke apps on my iPhone and iPad over web access but reviews on the App Store suggest that Tapatalk is not that good so I am still using Safari for this forum.

Does anyone have any views for or against? Are the ads on Tapatalk annoying? Should I bother or stick with web access (which works every well)?

Thanks - Steve

Headhurts

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes GLC300 2021
I use Tapatalk on my iPad, the ads are not really intrusive and I really do not notice them too much.

It's handy as there are columns for unread posts or posts participated in etc.

I find on the iPad it's easy to like and thank posts when scrolling and not always available to remove unless you hold down the post select web view then log in and remove unwanted likes or thanks.

It's easier to add photos via the app.

Mostly like it to be fair.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

vtaylor78

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350 CDI Coupe C207 2010 \ SLK 250 R172 2011.
I'm happy with it, fairly easy to upload photos onto this site.
Not really noticed the ads ?

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom