Temporary UK Breakdown Cover

JEZ.S320L

Reaction score
Website
www.latorreonline.es
Your Mercedes
Lincoln Navigator and a S320L Business Edition
Included in my Spanish car insurance premium, is automatic breakdown cover whilst driving all over Europe - except for the UK (don't ask why, it just isn't).

As I am coming back to the UK for a few weeks in September, I want to arrange temporary breakdown cover whilst I'm there.

So far, I have tried a number of Google'd sites, but as soon as I put my Spanish reg no and Spanish address in, the online application has a dicky fit and then blows up...!!

Does anyone know IF I can obtain temporary breakdown cover in the UK and if so, who will supply it?

Gracias.! :cool:

OP
JEZ.S320L

JEZ.S320L

Reaction score
Website
www.latorreonline.es
Your Mercedes
Lincoln Navigator and a S320L Business Edition

jp williams

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 E class 2.2 cdi auto estate, Lexus GS 450h
Included in my Spanish car insurance premium, is automatic breakdown cover whilst driving all over Europe - except for the UK (don't ask why, it just isn't).

As I am coming back to the UK for a few weeks in September, I want to arrange temporary breakdown cover whilst I'm there.

So far, I have tried a number of Google'd sites, but as soon as I put my Spanish reg no and Spanish address in, the online application has a dicky fit and then blows up...!!

Does anyone know IF I can obtain temporary breakdown cover in the UK and if so, who will supply it?

Gracias.! :cool:

Ask Honest John.co.uk, he knows most things.
Good luck.

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom