Terror Threat

davemercedes

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2007 Merc 220 CDi Est Auto Av (s203)
Just saw this one on the BBC front web page:

- It says MI5 boss Andrew Parker warns of 'intense’ terror threat

Of course we have to take these warnings seriously - be safe all, especially in cities etc

OP
davemercedes

davemercedes

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Well, he is obviously so much better qualified than "M" could ever be :confused:

I'm sure it takes a serious situation before the MI5 boss issues a public warning.
- Still, if Jenkins (the reporter) gets personally involved when an attack is made he'll be able to write a critical piece casting blame "for the security forces not being ready". If he lives.
- Or maybe he could volunteer to patrol the places where he thinks it's so safe.

AMGeed

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 C180K
^ I would rather take the advice of the head of M15 than a reporter of a left wing newspaper.
The Guardian obviously needed a story yesterday.

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
This bit should put the political leanings of the reporter into context:

“They have merely spent billions of pounds attacking poor countries and killing thousands of people who never posed any threat to Britain. They have been inexcusable. My bookshelf groans with their cruelty and counter-productivity, a catalogue of fallacious excuses, bombings, killings and drone attacks, all occasioned by a single act of terror, by Osama bin Laden on 9/11.”

OP
davemercedes

davemercedes

Reaction score
Your Mercedes

“They have merely spent billions of pounds attacking poor countries and killing thousands of people who never posed any threat to Britain. They have been inexcusable. My bookshelf groans with their cruelty and counter-productivity, a catalogue of fallacious excuses, bombings, killings and drone attacks, all occasioned by a single act of terror, by Osama bin Laden on 9/11.”

It's a shame there isn't an "agree" button here ... "Like" isn't the quite right thing for this sort of subject.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong but the smirk on Jenkins face will be on the other side if something dreadful happens.

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi

Unfortunately Muslim opposition to our very existence is writ large in the Koran and is nothing new, thankfully most Muslims are not strictly following its teachings.
They go to work, bring up their children and watch bake off.
We to my mind get off lightly considering how many live here.
The miserable old sexist pigs that wrote it and future generations that seek to promote the excesses are thankfully in the minority.
Blaming bombs and drones is the witterings of selective amnesia.

Top Bottom