The desire to have a Mercedes...

antijam

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2003 SLK320
'It has been badged Mercedes Benz, and every one thinks it is as it looks just like the New Mercedes ML!'

Not quite everyone, no.............:(

100%Bitch

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
215 CL600, 216 Facelift CL500, 172 SLK55, Nissan Cube, R170 SLK230 & an Auto Trail Comanche.
What a complete j3rk.

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
Well it has similarities its black and has 4 wheels and the usual nut that holds the steering wheel

D1gger5

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Currently Capri 280, 2 Litre S and 3 Litre Ghia
See things like this all the time in the Capri scene!!!

All 280 Brooklands had 15" wheels, black leather, grey plastic and painted externally. The trim parts are generally the same across the whole range but some people are gullible to believe that 280 parts have to be better (and dearer).

Does that Singsong (or whatever them make is) come with the additional muppet in the boot?

turbopete

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2017 '17' Ford Mondeo 2.0TDCi ST Line X 180 (sorry)
See things like this all the time in the Capri scene!!!

All 280 Brooklands had 15" wheels, black leather, grey plastic and painted externally. The trim parts are generally the same across the whole range but some people are gullible to believe that 280 parts have to be better (and dearer).

Does that Singsong (or whatever them make is) come with the additional muppet in the boot?

actually id have to disagree with that. as an ex ford mechanic, we had 3 capri 280 brooklands which we got in regularly for service etc. all 3 were (obviously) brooklands green with CREAM leather interior, not black. the rest of the car, as you say, was bog standard capri with no alterations to body panels or running gear etc as it was a standard 2.8 injection with the seats covered in leather instead of cloth!

keith100

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
w204 c300 2008 (Gone)
Come now, ladies and gentlemen,

The advertiser maybe taking a bit of license. Pretenders are often embarrassing, but who causes them?

Our hero (MB) did get into a sordid little liaison, and up pops Ssangyong on the wrong side of the blanket.:p:p

psmart

Reaction score
Thats where it ends. Once is a nice car, the other a polished t4rd
Have you considered the possibility: After a year driving on a Mercedes Engine & Gearbox, he wants the full package? A convert we may have.... soon to appear on this forum :cool:

D1gger5

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Currently Capri 280, 2 Litre S and 3 Litre Ghia
TurboPete

Either wind up or you were playing with the rarer "leather Option" Tickford. Proper Brookie seats have "recaro" embossed on them. I have a genny 280 so can vouch for it.

Same with many trim bits (ford parts bin special) or identical to other models.

psmart could be right - get one model and upgrade to a newer model/manufacturer. That is why my driving cars have the "Ghia" or "Recaro" seats. I do find the Mercedes seats quite comfortable.

Why Ford never made an SI version of their whole range is beyond me. The only model not available in this trim level is the KA.

Seeker_UK

Reaction score
"Project Khan".

Hmm. I've seen a lot of cars labelled with this.

Always sounds better than "Have put some aftermarket Khan alloys on it that don't suit it at all"

jberks

Reaction score
M1, Outside lane, somewhere between Leeds and Lond
Your Mercedes
Jaguar XF 3.0 S, LR Freelander 2, Fiat 500 & Fiat Panda
I thought that merc badge bluetacked to the steering wheel was a really classy touch.
The basic outline isn't too far removed from an ML, but then it was designed as a copy from the outset. Sad really. For what he spent, he could have had a nice used real one.

Miffy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 320 CAB Elegance C208
not sure about the "extras" but the new price for that model is sub 20k

Hertfordshire Merx

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A160
Hilarious wannabe!

The person who owns that must be a mad axe murderer with no friends.

I though the definition of desperation was a dog in a desert without a tree but that really does take the p*ss!

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom