The hiccup

Lataro

Reaction score
Hi there,

I read the forums on a regular basis but never really contribute as I don't know a lot about car mechanics...computer geek here I'm afraid :). Saying that, I do love my cars and enjoy reading about them.

14 months ago I decided to swap my Audi A4 for a C220 CDI Coupe on a 55 plate, it currently has under 65k miles and I'm very happy with it.

I only have one small issue that is slightly annoying (and I hope is nothing serious), when I accelerate sometimes it seems to lose power very briefly (for like a split second), it almost feels like it has a small hiccup. It doesn't seem to matter what gear I'm either, it's very random and rare, some days this doesn't happen, others I might get it 1 or 2 times a day, very strange.

I know there's quite a few experts in the forum, any ideas or thoughts are greatly appreciated. It's due for a service A in about 3k miles so I would like to try and fix this at that point.

Thanks for your time.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Hello and welcome to the world of computerized car :D:D

The MAF is the thing that I would try first,,may go better with it unplugged to test it

OP
L

Lataro

Reaction score
Thanks very much Malcolm, I'll keep this is mind for when the service is due.

Regards.

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom