The inappropriate badging thread

Rob7seven

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2020 AMG C300
Some people should be banned for buying a Mercedes !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're right.

I have a friend who is a terrible snob, the worst I've ever encountered, though he's not a bad bloke really, just seems to live on a different planet to the rest of us. We've usually got on quite well, his wife is fine though, a lovely woman. She has a trace of genuine royal blood, and is listed by name in Burkes Peerage which is quite impressive, though I've never heard her mention it, only him, frequently. Friend says "Anyone can buy a Mercedes nowadays", he crossed the brand off his own list when his plumber became an MB owner, "A plumber, the very idea!" He claims not to like any of my cars, dismissing them as "Toady", my new C300 is "The Toadmobile". He even poured scorn on my last car which was a really lovely, delightful to drive and look at Alfa Romeo Giulia, but he's never turned down the offer of a lift in one of them. I suspect he's secretly jealous.

Last edited:

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
I like it. Hopefully the driver is being ironic and sarcastic to those behind him who may be sporting the wrong badges...

Sadly no sign of an AMG badge :rolleyes:

SmartAmg

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2011 E class coupe 350 CDI
Looks like a nice job. Mercedes should never have removed the bonnett badge - well done to this owner for remedying that.
Oooo, Nameless, you have a lot to learn. :rolleyes: If you come on here regularly.
A double Merc badge on the front is a big, NO! NO! :shock:
An AMG badge on a non AMG car is a big, NO! NO! :shock:
20" alloys are a big, NO! NO! :shock:
And probably a few other things I just can't think of at the moment. :p;):):D

Last edited:
Reactions: Abb

Rotorhead500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Used to have a C63...
Oooo, Nameless, you have a lot to learn. :rolleyes: If you come on here regularly.
A double Merc badge on the front is a big, NO! NO! :shock:
An AMG badge on a non AMG car is a big, NO! NO! :shock:
20" alloys is a big, NO! NO! :shock:
And probably a few other things I just can't think of at the moment. :p;):):D

Although technically, these are potentially acceptable if commensurate with the size of the vehicle to which they're fitted. (It's in the handbook somewhere...!) ;)

davemercedes

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2007 Merc 220 CDi Est Auto Av (s203)
Some of the false badging on this thread suggests the driver has a serious sort of "envy" problem (although precisely what they envy is a matter of some conjecture)! :eek:

davemercedes

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2007 Merc 220 CDi Est Auto Av (s203)
Quite moronic isn’t it?

And presumably those badges cost money!

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom