The Long Drive Goodbye.....

psmart

Reaction score
ML270 taking its long drive home and handover to a new pair of hands :(

Salzburg->Stuttgart->Dusseldorf->Harrogate .... 8.5 years of ownership, 97000 miles on the clock, lots of issues, lots of fun, but besides it all, one of the best cars Ive owned. Its carrying its old gearbox/transfer case, 4 winter tyres, 3 people et al and it still manages 120mph on the clock! Thanks to all who have helped with its problems in the last 3 years, and to Merc-Care and others who have kept it on the road. It will be sorely missed!

Tomorrow will be the saddest day, handing over the keys .... but at least it stays in the family :D

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Where do we send the flowers please :(:(

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
I hope that you do not have to go and fix it if it goes wrong, my ex rang me last week from Sweden and asked me to go over and fix her 3 sewing machines, I said no, and she will not speak to me anymore, I cant decide on what smiley to use:roll:

OP
psmart

psmart

Reaction score
The ML goes to my brother, but no doubt I will be on his farm repairing it :( .... but it has been very well behaved recently, Im quite sad Im handing it over!!!

For the ex, use lots of smileys :) ....then go across and repair her machines to work backwards every odd stitch :) .... mine is car illiterate, cant even drive, so no concern about her grabing the cars, but she left with all the Cartier, Hermes etc, all that she valued.... bits of artistic tin-snip!! If only I was branded Cartier :rolleyes:

Alex M Grieve

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
B Class d200 Sport Premium Plus (66)
I hope that you do not have to go and fix it if it goes wrong, my ex rang me last week from Sweden and asked me to go over and fix her 3 sewing machines, I said no, and she will not speak to me anymore, I cant decide on what smiley to use:roll:

You certainly know how to needle a girl Malcolm! :wink::rolleyes::D

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom