The new Mercedes GLE Coupe AMG is Brutal Awesome!!!

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
^ This, that's a horrid looking thing, just like a Beemer X6 just no need for it. Anyone who bought one of these should slap themselves hard in the face with a fish...
OP what's a 'GLY' by the way?, and welcome to the nuthouse

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
'Orrible :eek:

mioba

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124/E200, W220/S320CDI, W205/C200, W251/R350CDI 4Matic
Going BMW style with the rounded bullish grill, sligh loss of the merc elegence IMHO.

Thos black orang or red seats, horrid, Cinema seats or an Alton towers ride

DSK

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS 320 CDI, S350 Bluetec
Seriously ugly and no idea why AMG do baby AMGs..... People who think that is styling need to be shot when they submit their drawings!

I've been in a few E-classes with that dash... the way these are finished i.e f*cking plonked in an space just looks totally cheap, nasty, eye sore and whole hartedly half @rsed.

Needless to say, I think its totally the opposite of awesome. I'll take an older proper full fat AMG thank you like an 2011 style S65.

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Seriously ugly and no idea why AMG do baby AMGs..... People who think that is styling need to be shot when they submit their drawings!

I've been in a few E-classes with that dash... the way these are finished i.e f*cking plonked in an space just looks totally cheap, nasty, eye sore and whole heartedly half @rsed.

Needless to say, I think its totally the opposite of awesome. I'll take an older proper full fat AMG thank you like an 2011 style S65.

I sense that you don't like it then :rolleyes: :D

OP
T

TexMexSuper

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLY 2020 5.7
Here is a shorter version of same video

OP
T

TexMexSuper

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLY 2020 5.7
Why can't I edit the main post?

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Still 'Orrible !. Apart from being different I am not sure what that thing is trying to be :rolleyes: :eek:o_O:confused:

OP
T

TexMexSuper

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLY 2020 5.7
Still 'Orrible !. Apart from being different I am not sure what that thing is trying to be :rolleyes: :eek:o_O:confused:
haha funny. at least you are honest haha

eman

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
21 EQC 400 Premium Plus
When the coupe first came out the sales man said this was the first car Mercedes had made for looks rather than the normal practicability as the boot was totally useless for fitting anything other than your wife’s hand bag through the opening. And it’s quite high of the floor for heavier things.

DSK

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS 320 CDI, S350 Bluetec
When the coupe first came out the sales man said this was the first car Mercedes had made for looks rather than the normal practicability as the boot was totally useless for fitting anything other than your wife’s hand bag through the opening. And it’s quite high of the floor for heavier things.
Just goes to show, if they made it for looks and got that totally wrong, the rest of it will be even worse.

rorywquin

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
An old B-Class.
That is ugly. My son had an X6 (ugly). He now has a 2019 E53 AMG coupe (beautiful) and wants to replace it with a Panamera which I think is as ugly as the X6 and that GLE. That hunchback look obviously appeals to some people.....:shock:

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
That is ugly. My son had an X6 (ugly). He now has a 2019 E53 AMG coupe (beautiful) and wants to replace it with a Panamera which I think is as ugly as the X6 and that GLE. That hunchback look obviously appeals to some people.....:shock:

I'm not a fan of the Panamera either. A friend of mine bought one a couple of years ago and said that it was the best car he had ever had, he obviously saw something a lot different than I saw. I also thought that the dash and controls were far too over complicated too :eek:

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom