Thinking of buying an S class

BillyBoy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W213 E400d All Terrain
The facelift is a bit fasted than the early 220. IIRC the engine is 204 BHP as opposed to 197 in the early model.

The widescreen sat nav has full European maps on a DVD in the boot. I believe the pre facelift version was CD based so single country. Updates are available up to at least 2010(cause I bought one) and maybe more recently. The system is extremely good at navigation, but lacking in the "extras" like importing POIs, custom voices etc.

LTD

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2013 E220 CDi Coupe Sport
The facelift is a bit fasted than the early 220. IIRC the engine is 204 BHP as opposed to 197 in the early model.

You won't notice that difference one bit in a car the size of the S Class.

OP
Brian T

Brian T

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 C270cdi estate
Spoke to the local MB dealer, who've been very helpful with parts for my E class, and there is a disc that brings the face lift 220 sat nav right up do date with maps.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom