1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

this could interest Malcolm (and probably a few others too)

Discussion in 'Electrics, Vacuum, Ignition and ECU' started by turbopete, Dec 12, 2012.

1. turbopete

turbopete Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    2010 '60' Ford Mondeo 2.0TDCi Zetec (sorry)
    I seem to recall your 216 hasnt got a reversing camera. when i saw this, i simply HAD to let you know about it, if you didnt already so that you could, perhaps, add a missing feature to your car, and with relative ease!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WIRELESS-...4?pt=UK_In_Car_Technology&hash=item53ef9309f6

id be tempted myself, if i had a screen in the car i could use!

Last edited: Dec 12, 2012
  2. television

television Always remembered RIP

Your Mercedes:
    2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
    Thanks Pete :D:D, I have seen them and read the reviews, they do not work that well owing to the noise in the system, sure they will work but not that good.

I may put in a hard wired if I can work out a DAB install

3. w44nty

w44nty Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    ML 270CDI 2002,C180 Kompressor
    I have a reversing camera on my ML,its ok just to have a look to see if anything is behind but it is difficult to judge distances,also when it gets dark it is useless.

I would never have one fitted,my ML had it on when I bought it

Saying all that I would not mind a front driving view camera with record facility

4. npuk

npuk Guest

Got a wired version, works fine at night from the illumination of the reverse lights. Wouldnt bother with a wireless.