This is non MB related but I couldn't believe the asking price of this non-runner!!!!

Triv

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A brace of s210 1998 e300 turborustbuckets. Toyota HiLux Surf kzn185 3.0L
Want to buy my car Calumcco?
It's legal, starts, runs, goes, stops, with no codes....

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
The asking price means little, the selling price means a lot ;)

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
I really cannot understand people who buy bother... its ok for guys who know these cars and have loads of spare parts, including engines and gearboxes, but to my mind if you cant find a fault with the car you own, why buy another with faults....

Howard

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS 500 / A 190
Maybe it just needs a new battery !

Get it bought

Crazycarb

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1996 Jag XJ 3.2 , 2x Alfa spiders, 1X Alfa GTV V6 3.0.
Depends who is interested in buying. It appears to be a dealer who is selling it, and most cannot be bothered putting any money into older cars like that. Someone may come along who can identify the problem, know it's a cheap fix and take it away.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom