Trump...

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
The trouble has grown but by Palestinian standards its low key.
Israel hasn't gained much by the announcement Trump now has them owing him.

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
Now that Trump has spoken and made a decision it will mean that those who didn't, or wont agree, will now be able to continue to disagree with his well thought out decision.

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
Trump did what Obama and Bush said they would do its just trendy at them moment for the me-edia to attack the divisive one in fact
"the US Congress passed a law in 1995 called the Jerusalem Embassy Act which described Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and said it should not be divided.

That law required the US embassy to be moved to Jerusalem by 1999".

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-12-...dents-said-about-israel-and-jerusalem/9234736

The one they would like us to forget is their Hillary Clinton saying ,

Jerusalem is ‘Eternal and Indivisible Capital of Israel’

Trump promised this move on his election trail and unlike most Presidents has actually delivered and started to do so with quite a lot of his other pledges.

The most worrying me-edia distortion at the moment is over North Korea where the mad one develops nuclear capable missiles and flies them over his neighbours this is somehow the fault of Trump to those who lost the election.

Anyone who thinks The mad Koreans nuclear aspirations only started under Trump is wide of the mark.

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
Are you ruining a good argument with facts? ;)

I see the Norks are claiming that the UN has now effected an act of war against them. They’re as capable of accepting the consequences of their actions as my ex wife.

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
Are you ruining a good argument with facts? ;)

I see the Norks are claiming that the UN has now effected an act of war against them. They’re as capable of accepting the consequences of their actions as my ex wife.

It is of course not a problem to develop missiles to nuke your neighbours and test fly them over their heads in me-edia land.
The far more heinous act of complaining about it that Trump has committed is where the real crime lies,
Especially when he had the temerity to beat their President -in- waiting Hilary, despite the fact the me-edia had condemned him for years.

I usually get told off for posting facts, I shall refrain in case my demerit count causes this thread to suffer from the great censor in the north.

Top Bottom