Trying out M.B.S

dieselman

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A diesel
He was probably working quickly as it's Friday...needs to finish up and get off early...
did he look pre-occupied..? ;)

BTW. It's nice to hear that you and Lillian are getting on well and having good times together.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
He was probably working quickly as it's Friday...needs to finish up and get off early...
did he look pre-occupied..? ;)

BTW. It's nice to hear that you and Lillian are getting on well and having good times together.

Thank you very much,,I will not mess up this post but in short she is doing so well, I will put a report in Benzbin

Cole@MBS

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.mbssouthampton.co.uk
Your Mercedes
124 300 CE 24 Coupe, C220CDI, Porsche 911 4s, Dolomite sprint,
Thank you very much,,I will not mess up this post but in short she is doing so well, I will put a report in Benzbin

Nice to see your good self today and to meet Lilian, You seem a lot more relaxed now days, Lilian is obviously a good influence on you,

And on a lighter note, dont you ever bring that mint SL in again untill i can find a fault with it!! it not fun looking at a car which dont need any work doing!!!!

Really nice to catch up again Malc, sorry i was rushing off, had a beautiful woman waiting for me,

Thinking a day out for lunch with the four of us is overdue???????

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Nice to see your good self today and to meet Lilian, You seem a lot more relaxed now days, Lilian is obviously a good influence on you,

And on a lighter note, dont you ever bring that mint SL in again untill i can find a fault with it!! it not fun looking at a car which dont need any work doing!!!!

Really nice to catch up again Malc, sorry i was rushing off, had a beautiful woman waiting for me,

Thinking a day out for lunch with the four of us is overdue???????

Well thanks again that you checked the bottom swivels,,interesting that the car has gone some 11k miles since I was told it needed to be replaced and its still good, same with the rear strut,,its worth so much have a repairer that one can trust, OK I am not green when it comes to cars, but it does make one think.

Yes we can fix something up soon, thank you for the speed plate and I look forward to seeing what goes wrong with them

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom