Tuning Box R&D - TDI Tuning

TDI-Tuning

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes E350
As part of our continued development program, TDI Tuning regularly undertakes testing sessions at a number of non-affiliated dyno centres in order to constantly improve and measure the outputs produced by our tuning boxes.

We thought you would be interested to see some of this occurring and have recently dyno’ed both a 170PS Audi TT Quattro and a Euro 6 184PS Golf GTD DSG.

The full write up and results can be found on our blog, but we also produced a video on the TT for you to watch which includes the before and after graphs to show how power and torque has increased.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuGCHXu6XQw

Andytyler

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes c220 cdi
hi, I am new to this club thing and don't even no if I am writing this in the write place lol so if any one could help me with my question I would be thankful

I went to have my c220 cdi remapped but thay could not do it down to the ecu being different to others so has anyone else had this problem??
and were do I go from here??
if I can get it done?? were??
thanks Andy t :)

GAD Tuning LTD

MBO Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.gadtuning.co.uk
Your Mercedes
Mercedes AMG GTS - GLS350d
Good evening,

There are variations of earlier delphi management in which the Eprom is only accessable via BDM, if you send all vehicle info to anthony@gadtuning.co.uk we can answer any and all questions regarding the process

Regards

Team GAD

MERC210

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
B CLASS 200 CDI AND e 320 cdi sln 2006 facelift
try a chip express box might be what you are looking for good luck

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom