tyresfor my C180

anthonys

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C180 KOMPRESSOR
hi everyone wanting to put set of tyres on our C180 can anyone recomend
please! looked at bridgestone/ pirelle 6000/ continental the tyres that where fitted before we bought the car are mixed budget brands. so i would like to change soon (tomorrow) :)

SQ_W211

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W219 CLS55 AMG
All brands are good, depends what you are after, some are better handling and some are harder compound which last a little extra but lacks the comfort. Go for some decent mid range like Falkens or Kumhos

They are far cheaper and are equally good

bigasotonuk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C43/55 AMG 1999 / C230K 1997
Hi,
I run my C230K on Pirelli's which were standard equipment from the factory (1996 build on 15" rims).
If you run on 17" rims i would be looking at Continentals or Goodyear GSD's.
If you type your VIN No. in the link below it will give you your vehicle data card and the standard tyres your car was fitted with when new.
http://www.detali.ru/cat/oem_mb.asp

parvez78

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W207 E250CDI MY12
I've just put a pair of Kumho Ku31 on the front of my C200.. So far they've been great.. alot quiter than the Goodyear nct5 i replaced with them with.
Got them off camskills.co.uk quick delivery and brilliant price:)

merc7

Reaction score
Personally i stuck with Mercedes Benz recommendations continental,i know they are soft compound but you feel safe with them winter/summer/. I enclosed a link check the road test,i also used black circle my experience with them a service with a smile:D
http://www.blackcircles.com/tyres

C

C180 Chris

Must admit, i have always prefered to run on Continentals wherever possible, that said i think my S is running on Pirelli at the moment and they seem ok but i do plan to fit Continentals when the time comes.:D:D

whitenemesis

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS55 AMG '05
I've stuck with Michelins (OEM). Primacy and now Sport. Primacy better for wear and low noise. Sport for grip (wet or dry, brilliant!!) but greater wear and noise.

bigasotonuk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C43/55 AMG 1999 / C230K 1997
Mercedes OEM recommended tyres could of been Pirelli's, Continental, Michelin all depending on year, wheel size, intended country of import and who they got the best deal from at the time.

OP
A

anthonys

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C180 KOMPRESSOR
hi everyone wanting to put set of tyres on our C180 can anyone recomend
please! looked at bridgestone/ pirelle 6000/ continental the tyres that where fitted before we bought the car are mixed budget brands. so i would like to change soon (tomorrow) :)

Thanks for all the reply,s everyone just had set of bridgestone turanza er300
fitted small local tyre centre £288.00 see how they perform thanks again

survey

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2012 C207 E250cdi Sport Coupe
Thanks for all the reply,s everyone just had set of bridgestone turanza er300
fitted small local tyre centre £288.00 see how they perform thanks again

So how are they performing? Are they quiet? Wearing well?

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom