Uneven steering feel

Janchee

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Ex W213/2016/220D 190
Thanks for your advice. I have raised this via resolver with the Stratstone group already and I am waiting to hear back. Unfortunately my local dealer does not ever seem to provide any paperwork for anything they have done, despite asking multiple times both in writing and verbally. Most communication to this point is very one sided, which I suspect will not look good for them if this gets to the stage of arbitration or legal action. I think that my only option will be rejecting the car as no one in Mercedes Benz seems to be taking the issue seriously or have any interest in trying and sort it. There is no one at these main dealers who wants to think outside the box so it is easier to just say there is no problem and fob the customer off. A 5 minute test drove and £150 quid visit to the Hunter machine is the only solution they seem to be offering right now.

I am in the process of arranging in independent inspection of the car which I will use for when this matter is escalated to the financial ombudsmen service. I have resigned myself to the fact it is easier to prove there is a problem with the car than try and find out what the problem is and get it sorted. I am reluctant to let any third party garages do anything to the car that would invalidate any further claims or moves to reject the car.

I would honestly go for the One-star google approach because that's the only way your matter will get raised through the ranks. Senior managers get notified of all reviews and they'll try and get rid of it asap ... as it will hurt their sales if it's on there too long. I'm in a similar position with Stratstone as they serviced my Mercedes for the previous owner ... and didn't even update the car or DSB!!

You can send an email or ring them all you like - they won't listen. Online reviews, like many things, make up part of their large metric-driven business. The days of a local, friendly dealer are long gone.

Janchee

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Ex W213/2016/220D 190
Did you get this resolved Mike?

Top Bottom