Urgent Valeo / Behr ID please

craig amg211

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
03 e55 amg
hello everyone ive had this before and i took the metal panel off that sits on top of the radiator.its held on with six 10 mm bolts,litf it up and the valeo sticker was there,i changed the radiator because it was valeo and did not want to risk it.genuine merc rad for a e55 was £700 approx plus fitting.i got one from GSF for £250 and it even had the mercedes sticker with part number on it,hope this helps

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
hello everyone ive had this before and i took the metal panel off that sits on top of the radiator.its held on with six 10 mm bolts,litf it up and the valeo sticker was there,i changed the radiator because it was valeo and did not want to risk it.genuine merc rad for a e55 was £700 approx plus fitting.i got one from GSF for £250 and it even had the mercedes sticker with part number on it,hope this helps

Thank you craig,,and I can pass this info on :D:D

Ian B Walker

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
300td
At least you get a choice on the E-class, they dont do a Behr for the W203:(
So am thinking of puttting a new Valeo one in from GSF as they are half the price of MB and exactly the same according to Valeo UK;)
Ahh but they dont fit. The bottom hose is a different size to an original mb one and the atf lines are stuck out 1/2 too far for a neat job. I found out the hard way.

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom