vandalism: I have lost my pride. The MB STAR

Martin-Jundiaí

Reaction score
What Malcolm means is a VERY darker shade of pale:D

And that is exactly what I mean. They have an extra darkened film fitted to the inside which makes them around 50% transparent. It's very normal over here due to the very sunny weather.

HERBIEMERCMAN

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
97. E300.TD. 7 SEAT.ELEGANCE. EST.TOYOTA SUPRA MK4. RS. VAUX. CORSA.GLS AUTO. SPORT.
if the politicians are seen to be stealing things on national tv, etc. then it will be increasingly difficult to create any real fuss over our car badges.our government has also allowed hundreds of thousands of unfortunate people to come and live here, many bring memories of famine and slaughter and cannot communicate, have serious health problems, etc. you cannot expect them to be too worried about our car badges, they would not look good on the cars the social services provide anyway. i don't want to be a doom merchant but it looks like we have much worse to come. herbiemercman.

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom