Vaneo alarm fault

P

Peter81

Hi there - this my first posting.

I have a 2005 Vaneo converted to carry a wheelchair (dropped floor, ramp etc). I have an intermittent fault with the audible alarm. It is not clear what causes the alarm to go off and there is no visible indication on the dashboard. I've tried various combinations of buttons on the key fob, but once it starts it doesn't stop: a second journey a couple of hours later there's no problem. The car is still driveable with the alarm going but obviously iuncomfortable and worrying for the elderly disabled passenger. Any help suggestions gratefully recieved!

Peter

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom