1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Wanted] Viano table

Discussion in 'Spares for Sale and Wanted' started by donr, Nov 22, 2012.

1. donr

donr New Member

Your Mercedes:
    Viano 2008 V6cdi
    I am looking for a folding table for my 3 cdi Viano, colour of the table: black.
    I bought one already, which appeared to be exactly right, but proved to be the wrong specification. The part number I require is :
    A639-816-05-01-9F81. The one I have now will not fit into the runners in the floor of my vehicle, so I am snookered. If anybody has one, of the right spec I would be very interested to buy it, and collect, or if anybody has any idea of where I could source one I would be most grateful.
    I have considered approaching the makers of the table to ask if they can supply runners to suit the table I have, but it would also have to suit the back seats, so I don't know whether it is possible. I would also be interested in any comments, about my problem.

2. zenman63

zenman63 Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    ML63 AMG slk 350 slk 55 AMG
    Can you not just go to Mercedes for it?
    There are some on ebay.de but then the post will be high if they will do it.

3. OP
    donr

donr New Member

Your Mercedes:
    Viano 2008 V6cdi
    Hi
    Yes I could go to Mercedes for it, but of course, the problem is the usual thing: I would need a mortgage to be able to afford it. In addition I have already paid out for the one that does not fit, and is sitting in my lounge now as an ornament. Incidentally, if anybody is interested in buying it at a good price I am open to offers. The part number is A639-816-06-01-9F-81,
    (and the one I need is A639-816-05-01-9F-81) it is anthracite black colour, and in very good condition. I am told it came from a 2011 Viano

4. wendygreg21

wendygreg21 New Member

Your Mercedes:
    Viano 2011 3.0 CDI
    Hi,
    I'm looking for a table for my 2011 Viano. Do you still have yours? Could it be posted to Australia?
    Cheers,
    WendyGreg21

5. wendygreg21

wendygreg21 New Member

Your Mercedes:
    Viano 2011 3.0 CDI
    Not sure is you got the previous message I posted as I'm a newbie - do you still have the table for the 2011 Viano - I'm interested in one.