vir18ago

vir18ago

Registered
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c250td/1997/2499
hello all
I have a c250 turbo diesel estate. I,ve had it for a good 8 years or so and have always managed to get her fixed and keep her running, but this time I,m stumped. this is my first diesel car and my last...petrol I can understand but not diesel ! She will turn over but not start... checked glowplugs are working by taking out individually and testing. Fuel tank full. diesel returned to tank after car left for 6 months. Turned engine over till diesel returned to fuel filter pipes { all recently renewed} and no air bubbles. no diesel getting into engine ! sprayed easy start into air filter box- engine turned over knocking roughly for a bit--turned off quickly. also replaced lift pump and fuel filter to no avail. Can anyone help .please.
took car off the road 6 months ago because she would cut out if ran on dual carriageway after 10 mins but would restart after 5 mins of turning over ?- using it on the side roads early morning was the only way it would not cut out .... strange !!!!!

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom