Viseeo MB-2 frozen

Su51e

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C220CDi Sport Coupe Evo
Can anyone help me please?

I have just purchased a Viseeo MB-2 from Command Online for my 2006 C220 CDi Sports Coupe as my Nokia 5800 Music Express is not really compatible with the MB HFP. As the 5800 runs on S60 V5 I thought I would be clever and update the bluetooth software in the Viseeo before trying it in the car, It got to downloading 35% and then stopped. I left it for a while and there was no change so I cancelled the update and now I can not do anything with the viseeo. I have tried to do a reset, both in the car and connected to the computer but to no avail. The computer no longer recognises it and although the lights on the viseeo come on they do not start to flash. I have emailed command online but have not had a reply. Does anyong out there know how I can resolve this problem.

thanks in anticipation.

Su51e.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
On all of these things remove the battery if fitted for 10 mins, then try again,,if it will not update then the micro will have to be replaced, and only the makers can do that.

Some of these things the same as used in TVs sets will not update and just lock and freeze. This digital change over has stopped many sets from working again

jberks

Reaction score
M1, Outside lane, somewhere between Leeds and Lond
Your Mercedes
Jaguar XF 3.0 S, LR Freelander 2, Fiat 500 & Fiat Panda
I'm surprised you could conenct it up. The Viseeo MB2000 I have needs to be returned to command online to be updated. It didn't come with a lead or anything and I didn't recognise the connector. I assume the new one is different.
All I can suggest is to keep chasing the supplier.

grzeg50

Reaction score
Can anyone help me please?

I have just purchased a Viseeo MB-2 from Command Online for my 2006 C220 CDi Sports Coupe as my Nokia 5800 Music Express is not really compatible with the MB HFP. As the 5800 runs on S60 V5 I thought I would be clever and update the bluetooth software in the Viseeo before trying it in the car, It got to downloading 35% and then stopped. I left it for a while and there was no change so I cancelled the update and now I can not do anything with the viseeo. I have tried to do a reset, both in the car and connected to the computer but to no avail. The computer no longer recognises it and although the lights on the viseeo come on they do not start to flash. I have emailed command online but have not had a reply. Does anyong out there know how I can resolve this problem.

thanks in anticipation.

Su51e.

I have the same problem. Do you know soluction of this problem??

mbugsy18

Reaction score
ViseeO mb2 and Nokia 5800 and 5230

Hi, Have you found a solution? I want to know if the ViseeO mb2 works with a Nokia 5800 before purchasing it. My questions to dealers of the ViseeO mb2 such as Comandonline don't say categorically it will work and download the phonebook automatically for the newer Symbian touchscreen phones.

Thanks in anticipation

Alfie

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.comand.co.uk
Your Mercedes
A150 manual, smart forTwo, W205 AMG line premium plus.
If you cancel the update or disconnect the viseeo during the update it renders the device pretty much useless. We have managed to resurrect a couple of cradles where this has happened. If the cradle was bought from us then we will happily take a look at it and see if we can resurrect it.

The reason that we (Comand Online) dont say categorically whether the 5800 works with the viseeo is because we have not tested it ourselves. If you decide to buy a Viseeo from us and it doesnt work as expected you are protected under the distance selling rules which allow you to return the product (with all its packaging and provided it is as new) for a full refund within seven days of receipt. Might I suggest you try it and if it works great, if not send it back and get a refund?

Hope this helps.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom