ViseeO MB-2000

Guido-ML

Reaction score
I have recently installed the ViseeO MB-2000 into my car, it connects to my iphone with out to many issues but it doesn't display my contacts etc....if I want to make a call I have to do it from the phone, although I can answer calls using the controls on the steering wheel....did I miss something in the set-up:confused:or is that just the way it works?

Sorry I'm new here and I am sure this has been discussed before :rolleyes:

cmax200

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C230 Sport
lots of discussions on this subject. just do as search. Not all phones are completely compatible.Have you uploaded your phone book manually, there's instructions in the manual, i.e. you need to press the sync button when it stops flashing to store your names on the car system.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom