1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Wanted] ViseeO MBU2 Mercedes Bluetooth Adaptor

Discussion in 'Spares for Sale and Wanted' started by glasselton, Feb 20, 2010.

1. glasselton

glasselton Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    2007 E320 cdi sport
    Wanted, ViseeO MBU2 Mercedes Bluetooth Adaptor for UHI/MHI Connector or very similar! Looking for reasonably priced kit in perfect working order, to fit 2007 E-class with centre armrest cradle.

2. OP
    glasselton

glasselton Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    2007 E320 cdi sport
    i give up at this stage, so i ordered a new one today....

3. skyeceltic

skyeceltic Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    2006 CLK350 sport
  4. OP
    glasselton

glasselton Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    2007 E320 cdi sport
    got my new bluetooth kit today (sat) only ordered it on thurs, that was quick. I have it set up, the only thing I didn't manage to do yet is get all the contacts on my phone book to come up on the car screen, I can bring up the last missed calls, last few, either dialed or received calls, I can dial from the number pad beside the screen, the controls work from the steering wheel, the sound is very good. Can you shed any light what I need to do to be able to call up other numbers I have saved on my phone?

5. skyeceltic

skyeceltic Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    2006 CLK350 sport
    still waiting on mine.I think it depends on what phone youve got and if you have remote sim access on your phone.

6. OP
    glasselton

glasselton Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    2007 E320 cdi sport
    I am using a Nokia 6300, I can download numbers from my car phone manually, one at a time, but it will not save the numbers when I go out of range of the bluetooth and come back into range again the numbers are gone. Everything else appears to be working fine, I am wondering if I purchaced the correct kit?
    Maybe you can let me know how you get on, what car have you got? and what Mobile ?

7. skyeceltic

skyeceltic Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    2006 CLK350 sport
    I have a 56 plate clk350 - blackberry phone , mrs has sony ericsson.Will let you know how I get on , hopefully it will arrive tommorow.

8. Dezzie22

Dezzie22 Member

Your Mercedes:
    2008 E280 Cdi Avantgarde Auto
    I got a Viseeo MB2 today and set it up myself in 3 mins. Brilliant and have established already that there is no echo other end and there's none my end either. I thought some numbers had not uploaded to car but it depends how you put your numbers in your phone. Look at how many contacts your phone says are uploading each time you get into the car - is it the same number of contacts you have in phone? They come up differently if you've put your numbers in your phone 'wrong' e.g. 'Lisa Home' might come up as 'Home Lisa'? Sounds daft but does throw you, it did me. Also, might depend on what numbers are saved on your phons vs. some that may be saved on your SIM card? Hope this helps. Otherwise, you might have a problem? The viseeo is fab though?!

9. skyeceltic

skyeceltic Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    2006 CLK350 sport
    cheers.Mine arrived today so will hook it up in the morning.

10. OP
    glasselton

glasselton Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    2007 E320 cdi sport
    I got my problem sorted out where I could not get the phone numbers to download on to my car system. I had all my numbers saved to the sim card whereas they needed to be saved to the phone book on the phone. the system is great, no echo, great reception, I am pleased with the result.

11. N4D5

N4D5 Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    e320 cdi sport (55)
    How much did that skin ya im after a cheap option to use with my HTC Desire.....any advise.

Thanks
    Nad