Vito 110cdi charge pressure control

Khai1993

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Vito 110cdi
Hi, I bought a 2002 Vito 110cdi a little over a year ago I bought this van in limp mode and have started getting round it finding the faults put it on the snap on diagnostic getting 3 codes p1188 element switch off hydraulic pump ,p1470charge pressure control ,p1636 electric suction fan so av just fitted a new pump checked the boost control solenoid it holds vacuum when testing for voltage getting 1v from one pin and 800ma from the other so tracked wire back to the ecu wondering if Iam right in thinking this is a ecu fault if so any advice on solving the problem without having to send off the unit also I can get a replacement salvaged unit and wondering if it was possibly to find the problem exchange component from the salvaged unit or remove my immobliser chip from my ecu to the replacement and lastly would i be right in thinking the fan code would not effect my limp mode issue

Any help would be greatly appreciated

alexanderfoti

MBO Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W221 S65 AMG - W204 C63 AMG + Various other MB's
Have you had it any diagnsotics? Can you actuate the solenoid and see full voltage at the connector. It's more likely there is a boost leak.

OP
K

Khai1993

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Vito 110cdi
Only had it on the snap on diagnostic scanner and that the codes when you click into the code tell me short /open circuit I have tested the solenoid but am only getting 1v and I have the pin data which state 11-14v at ignition on from both pin /wires to the solenoid its self

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom