Vito W638: Where is Data identification plates with maximum permissible weights?

WarrenA

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Vito W638 110 CDI
Hi, I'm hoping someone will be able to help me out.

My 2003 vito w638 110cdi just failed MOT as they couldnt find the plate with the axle weight & tyre load ratings. Can anyone tell me where this is located in the van? I can't find it. Also if it's fallen off or been removed, how do I go about getting a new one?

Thanks

Warren

EmilysDad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML350
On a car it's normally a sticker inside the door reveal, I'd have thought van would be the same. Normally the driver's side but EmilysMum's Citroen has it stuck inside the passenger side.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom