W140 Seatbelts

Neil1971

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am after some advice. My W140 rear seatbelts seem to be very short. I have looked for extenders and they all seem to be black. Doesnt go with my cream interior really. Is there anywhere i can buy cream coloured ones or can you buy longer belts.

Hope you can help. :lol:

jibcl500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CL500,ML55,SLK280
I take it the rear seat passengers are rather large??

Try www.w140.co.uk carl breaks the W140 so he should have some rear belts.

jib

OP
N

Neil1971

Reaction score
Hi Jib,

Thanks ever so much for that. The passangers arer not really that big. Even my friends who are average size have trouble with the seatbelts. Do you think there is something wrong with the belts? Do mercedes do a seat belt extension that you know of?

Thanks
Neil

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
There is nothing listed for this, I know that this is a safety item,,but someone with an industrial sewing machine could make something up

shayes

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
as stated
Hi all,

I am after some advice. My W140 rear seatbelts seem to be very short. I have looked for extenders and they all seem to be black. Doesnt go with my cream interior really. Is there anywhere i can buy cream coloured ones or can you buy longer belts.

Hope you can help. :lol:

I have the LWB version and I'bve just sat in the rear and pulled out the seatbelt in a direct and downward movement to the seat front, and it measures 45 inches on top of the belt (how much on the lower part I have not measured) does this help to see if yours are not the right belts? Ample room for me and possibly a much larger person, but how large I could not say.

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom