copperbollock

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E250D 1993 W202

huey

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W203 cdi 2004 Estate
The 2nd one is from Rob who is on the forum a very helpful bloke, give him a call and he will tell you if it is the correct one , he may even be on here later. :D

anyweb

Reaction score
Website
www.niallbrady.com
Your Mercedes
c238,w120 (diesel)
when my alternator died on my W202 some years ago I went to the local breakers and found one from the same model/year w202, i bought it for 25 quid and fit it myself after replacing the bushes, all was good and it was way cheaper than buying one from the dealer.

very easy to fit too.

OP
C

copperbollock

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E250D 1993 W202
Well I'm hoping either of those are up to the job as they seem quite cheap compared to others I've had to buy over the years.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom