Cole@MBS

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.mbssouthampton.co.uk
Your Mercedes
124 300 CE 24 Coupe, C220CDI, Porsche 911 4s, Dolomite sprint,
You mean braking the outer clear screen!!

Just a guess??

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
No that's not right, not a confidence trickster. More of an armchair expert based on an ability to copy & paste diagrams off an out of date version of MB's EPC.

Whatever you are, it is well know that to pull a W140 instrument binnacle out of it's resting place using the MB pulling tools will very often lead to expensive damage. Ask one of the indies on here!

HTH. :):)

Now with the 140 extra care must be taken as there are 2 types and press release catches on some models, but as kerbside motors Ltd you would already know that. You may not have noticed but I do own one :D

Actually though I can repair computers I am not very good at using one, well we cant all be good at everything can we :confused:

You mention WIS and EPC, now through copyright reason I do not put up current pictures, but I am still puzzled as to how I can send out 2012 information on an outdated program :D

Yes life these days can be hard if you hide behind a keyboard as you do,,,at least I do go to meets all over the country

Please keep up the good work on here and do sleep well, and thank you for your very informative information, for everyone here knows what I am.

whitenemesis

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS55 AMG '05
OK guys, lets keep it on topic and leave out the personal stuff...

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
OK guys, lets keep it on topic and leave out the personal stuff...

Why not aim this to the one that started it all, its not the first time either but the mods turn a blind eye to it all, the same as yesterday.

horgantrevor

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Your Mercedes
E220 CDI avantgarde c43//amg
This is why I don't post any more people try and help others with no strings attached and they get attacked

If people don't like the advice that's ok just leave it off move on

This fourm like other s is to help now bash

Said my bit ill go quiet again and watch only help when I feel some one actually needs help or is too lazy to search the net for a answer

whitenemesis

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS55 AMG '05
It wasn't aimed at anyone in particular but all those involved, hence the "guys"...

It always takes two to tango.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
It wasn't aimed at anyone in particular but all those involved, hence the "guys"...

It always takes two to tango.

Maybe but it takes one to start a war, and that one was not me,,,you can read this as well as me. Just in case you missed it, this is it

But television, you are on every thread, giving advice & telling people how to do things without the benefit of one minute of MB training or experience working on these cars in a dealer or independent.

followed by
No that's not right, not a confidence trickster. More of an armchair expert based on an ability to copy & paste diagrams off an out of date version of MB's EPC.

Whatever you are, it is well know that to pull a W140 instrument binnacle out of it's resting place using the MB pulling too
ls will very often lead to expensive damage. Ask one of the indies on here!

Am I supposed to say nothing at all, this is the 5th time he has had a go at me... this man has hardly done one good post in all the time he has been a member

whitenemesis

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS55 AMG '05
Yes, Malcolm, say nothing at all and hit the report post icon. Just as we advise everyone else to do. Don't retaliate on the open forum.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
I have done that in the past and nothing has happened,, I will do it once again if I have to and see what happens

whitenemesis

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS55 AMG '05
I have done that in the past and nothing has happened,, I will do it once again if I have to and see what happens

Please do and the Mod team will look into it, discuss and take action as we see fit

Last edited:

Naraic

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 CL500.
I think the op now knows how to remove the cluster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom