W202 Pollen Filter

fat controller

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W202 C180
Can anyone enlighten me where the pollen filter lives on a W202 / C180 (no air-con), and how to change it?

I was under the impression that it was a case of removing the trim under the dash, but I have just done that and cannot for the life of me see where it would be likely to live - there was a housing with an electrical connector on it, and two 'slide' clips on the foremost edge - - however, sliding these didn't seem to release/loosen anything, and sizing the new pollen filter up against this housing, it appears that the filter is quite a bit larger than the housing (if it is a housing?)

I accept that I am probably being really thick here, but I am at a loss:confused:

drdre78

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
mercedes c200 200
hi those 2 clips slide back and then you have to release the cover by pulling it down . pull pollen filter down.then push new one in.might find need to pull carpet back to get new one in

OP
F

fat controller

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W202 C180
Thank you all :) - I now see how stupid I was being, and how close I was to finding it. I'll try again tomorrow, hopefully with a bit more light.

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom