w202 suspension parts

japimport

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
mercedes c200 sport,mercedes c200 elegance
i there,ive done everthing to my car mechanicly to keep it up to scratch,next im going to do some maintenance on the suspension,what common parts should i change,the only things under the car ive changed is the steering dampner and where would i get the parts from thanks in advance

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
You just need to check all joints and bushings around the front of the car, if the car is driving ok with no rattles and thumps and proper tyre wear then all should be ok.. As ur in Ireland ..Euro Car parts ..belfast is probably the cheapest for these bits..
if you need the number just post.. oh and if you can get an irish vat number then you wont have to pay vat in the north,,cheaper again.. but dont tell anyone..

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom