W202 - Value?

rag1873

Reaction score
Ok, after the problems with my W202 im thinking of selling. Its a 2000 C200 W202 with just under 124000 on the clock.
In good condition with a full years mot and a few months tax.

Basically my battery gave up the ghost and since replacing it ive no power, no revs etc. I think maybe the ecu has fried but dont know the fault for sure. Was running great till i changed the battery. Just dont have the cash to repair the current fault.

How much do you think i should ask for if i do have to sell? I know the rough current market value etc but just coz of the fault i dont know how much i would get for it.

discoking

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Your Mercedes
1985 500SEL
Ok, after the problems with my W202 im thinking of selling. Its a 2000 C200 W202 with just under 124000 on the clock.
In good condition with a full years mot and a few months tax.

Basically my battery gave up the ghost and since replacing it ive no power, no revs etc. I think maybe the ecu has fried but dont know the fault for sure. Was running great till i changed the battery. Just dont have the cash to repair the current fault.

How much do you think i should ask for if i do have to sell? I know the rough current market value etc but just coz of the fault i dont know how much i would get for it.

If the car doesn't run then unfortunatly for you it's not worth anything really.

If we just take a basic 2000 V Classic Auto with 82K it has a bottom book(trade value) of £1425 and a top book(retail) of £3300

With your mileage you deduct £625 for a bottom book of £800 and a top book of £2675.

I would think about getting it diagnosed and fixed so you can get something otherwise like I said it's not worth nothing really,maybe £100.

type49

Reaction score
I've just bought an X reg 202 C200K Sport estate, 96000 miles, full MB sevice history, good clean car but cat converter rattling ( £1000 from Mercs or £300 to get refurbed). I paid £750 for the car. Cat done & had it about 8 weeks now. Well chuffed

gre1591

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C200 Auto (1995)
Most modern Mercs loose at least a couple of thousand a year in depreciation so its worth spending a bit on an oldie as you don’t have to worry about depreciation because it is intrinsically worth nowt anyway so cannot depreciate

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom